Authorized use of HMS Qualtrics license
Users who are not HMS Faculty, Staff, or Students can request a Qualtrics account provided that the account will be used for one of the following:
- An HMS course
- A project sponsored or administered by an HMS (on-quad) department.
Hospital-based departments are not considered HMS departments, since affiliated institutions are fiscally separate entities from Harvard Medical School.
Step 1. Get an HMS/eCommons account if you don't have one
- If you are an employee of an affiliated medical institution, and you do not have an HMS (eCommons) account, register for an account.
Step 2. Request Qualtrics access
- Fill out the Qualtrics Account Application for HMS Affiliates to get a Qualtrics account. You will be notified when the account has been created.
Step 3. Log in and change password
- Go to http://hms.qualtrics.com to log in with the username and password that were sent to you. Your username will be your email address.
- You will be prompted to confirm your account details. Uncheck the "I am a student" box and click OK.
- We recommend changing your password right away. Click your name in the upper right corner of the page, then click Account Settings to change your password.